Wednesday, December 1, 2010

.::: Track Listing - Album Pure Instinct :::.

Pure Instinct
Track Listing - Scorpions - Album Pure Instinct

Track Listings

   1. Wild Child
   2. But The Best For You
   3. Does Anyone Know
   4. Stone In My Shoe
   5. Soul Behind The Face
   6. Oh Girl (I Wanna Be With You)
   7. When You Came Into My Life
   8. Where The River Flows
   9. Time Will Call Your Name
  10. You And I
  11. Are You The One?
  12. She´s Knocking At My Door (Bonus Track Japan Edition)


Line Up:
Klaus Meine (Vocals)
Rudolf Schenker (Guitars)
Matthias Jabs (Guitars)
James Kottak (Drums)
Ralph Rieckermann (Bass)

Producer: Erwin Musper

Release : 1996

Go to Lyric Scorpions - Album Pure Instinct

#######################################################
Thank for Visit http://scorpionscollection.blogspot.com/

Related post



No comments:

Post a Comment